Canoeing and Rafting Adventure in Koprucay River
White water rafting activity is a popular attraction and outdoors sport in Antalya Turkey. The water comes clearly and cold at Koprulu Canyon. If you want to fresh your body and soul it's perfect way to enjoy..
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Equipments (helmet, life vest, paddle)
What's excluded :
- Equipments (shoes, neopran) available to purchase
We pick up all guests from their hotels by air-conditioned bus and we drive about 70 km to Koprucay River. When we arrive to our finish point we will take our equipments (life west, helmet and paddle). Our team leaders give information in multilanguage. If you need a flexible shoes it's possible to purchase.
We will drive to start point at the Koprulu Canyon by bus. We will take photos in the river for a good memory.
We will start to paddle by rafting boats and it will take about 7 km and stop for lunch nearly Koprucay River. After lunch, we will paddle again about 7 km till finish point. In this time our photo team will catch your best photos and make movie.When you arrive to finish point you will watch it and if you want, it's ready for purchase.
We drop off all guests to hotels.
• Koprulu Kanyon Milli Parki, Manavgat Turkey
Departure Point :Koprulu Canyon Rafting Fun, Bozyaka, 07550 Manavgat/Antalya, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Kemer, Belek, Side, Alanya and Antalya areas.Departure will be from each areas by separated buses.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.