Canoeing Neretva river
Experience the power of a big river from a small boat perspective. You and your friend tackle the mighty Neretva in a two-man inflatable boat. The main difference from rafting is that there is no guide in the boat, so you have to manage the terms on your own. And that means a lot of fun.
Seize the moment and take advantage of it in an idyllic environment which Neretva provides. It will cool you down on a hot summer day or keep adrenaline going on a rainy day. Canoeing on the river Neretva will definitely leave you wanting more.
Our guides are licensed and experts in wild waters. All the equipment that we use is certified by the authorized institutes and as such allows you to feel safe in the adventure of life.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Snacks (fruit, chocolate)
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Professional canoeing equipment (neoprene suit, life jacket, shoes and helmet)
- Transport to and from the starting points
- Cabins for changing, showers and lockers
What's excluded :
- Meals (breakfast, lunch)
- Transport to Konjic
- 09:30h – 10:00h Arrival to agency – tourist info Visit Konjic and
transport to the base
10:00h - 10:30h Renting of equipment and preparation for
10:30h – 11:00h Transport to the caneoing starting point (village
Glavatičevo – van/minibus)
11:00h – 16:00h Canoeing on Neretva river (breaks for lunch box
and taking photos)
16:00h – 17:00h Transport back to the base (showers and towels
available) and departure
Departure Point :Visit Konjic, Donje polje, Konjic 88400, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Time :9 a.m.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Period: March - October
- Minimum 2 people
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Swimming ability recommended and above average fitness
- Recommended for adventurous athletic people
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.