Canyoning and Mountain Biking in La Fortuna
Duration: 10 hours
Pick up times start at: 7:15am
Finishes around 5:00pm
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Bottled water
- Use of helmet
- Use of bicycle
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- We will pick you up and whisk you off to our canyon, about a 20 minute drive outside La Fortuna. Then transfer to 4x4 trucks for an exciting short drive to out ranch house to gear up. Then you are off for a morning of exciting and exhilarating waterfall rappelling, a canyon wall, Monkey drop (zip line & rappel) and rock climb all in our spectacular rainforest canyon. We then take you to our beautiful base offices and tropical gardens for a delicious Typical Costa Rican lunch that will to give you energy to continue your day of adventure.
Then our ride continues on the old road connecting Lake Arenal with the main entrance to Arenal Volcano National Park, about a 15 minute drive from Pure Trek. You will ride through the rainforest and along the shore of Lake Arenal to a small local village, El Castillo. This route is on a secluded narrow dirt road surrounded by dense rainforest, rolling pasture lands and views of the volcano everywhere you look. Along the ride we see may see howler monkeys, coatis, toucans, egrets and king fishers. We end the ride with a picnic on the shore of Lake Arenal, and a dip in the lake.
* Please tell us your height so we can pre assign your mountain bike.
Departure Point :Centrally located Fortuna hotels,
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Bike Arenal - Day Tours