Canyoning Tour from Split
An ultimate adventure in the 2.8 km long canyon of Cetina River where cliffs rise up to 180 meters up, the bottom is covered by amazing rock formations and the highest waterfall is 50 m high. Walk and swim trough crystal clear waters and numerous brisk slides of the refreshing Cetina River. Our guides will be with you all the way to instruct and help you get the most from this amazing experience.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Equipment (neoprene suit, life jacket, helmet)
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Canyoning shoes
Experience the adventure in the 2.8 km long canyon of Cetina River where cliffs rise up to 180 meters high, the bottom is covered by amazing rock formations and the highest waterfall is 50 m high. Walk and swim through crystal clear waters and numerous brisk slides of the refreshing Cetina River. Our guides will be with you all the way to instruct and help you get the most from this amazing experience.
Meet our professional and friendly guides at the beginning of Riva promenade and take a 50-minute ride to Šestanovac village with an air-conditioned van. Upon arrival, you will be given canyoning equipment and our staff will brief you in detail regarding safety and important things you need to know.
Your adventure begins with a 15-minute hike down to the canyon. You will then walk, hike up and down, swim and jump for almost 3 km, enjoy most spectacular views and clear your mind in this unique natural setting. You will walk through the 100 m natural long tunnel in a rock, have the opportunity to jump from high cliffs and let the river flow carry you to the finishing point of
the tour. A van with your belongings will be there waiting for you, so you can dry up and head back to Split.
• Omis Cetina Canyon, Boats from Omis Bridge, Omis Croatia
Departure Point :Trg Franje Tuđmana 4, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring some firm sport shoes
- Take some snacks before tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.