Capitoline Museums Marvels Private Tour
Explore the fascinating history of Rome with this 2.5-hour PRIVATE tour of the Capitoline Museums with an archaeologist or art historian as your guide. Learn about the Capitoline Hill itself, once an important place in ancient Rome, and take in the superb collection in the museums now on that hill. Admission to the museums is not included in the price of this tour.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional archeologist or art historian guide
- Local guide
- private tour
What's excluded :
- Entry tickets are not included. You'll pay for it on site (16e each adult, 14e each under 18yo)
- Entry/Admission - Musei Capitolini
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Musei Capitolini, Piazza del Campidoglio 1, 00186 Rome Italy
Visit the most important Museum about the story of Rome on top of the hill where the temple of Jupiter was place. Go from one century to another in few steps! Tickets are not included in the price and will be paid on site.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Campidoglio square, Piazza del Campidoglio, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Tiber Island, 00186 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.