Capri Island: Day Trip from Rome with the Blue Grotto
Sail away to the luxurious Italian island of Capri on this full-day private adventure from Rome. Travel through the Roman countryside, and set off through the Bay of Naples to arrive at the perfect place to relax and enjoy the sun, sea, and delicious food. After an included lunch, you’ll be free to explore beaches, boutiques, and local artisan shops, and take an optional boat road into the magical Blue Grotto or through the Faraglioni natural arch formations. You may never want to leave.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local tour guide
- Traditional Italian Lunch
- Visit the fascinating Blue Grotto
What's excluded :
- Additional food and beverages
- Optional gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
To admire our Naples, the most fascinating way is to caress it with a glance from above, from the viewpoints most frequented by the same citizens. Postcard views, caught at sunset or at sunrise, or when the sun floods buildings, churches and monuments, breathtaking views in an atmosphere constantly suspended between sky and sea
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
The Blue Grotto of Capri is a truly magical place and considered by many to be one of the most beautiful places ever, thanks to its natural landscape. Its coloring is given by the sunlight that enters thanks to an underwater window that opens under the entrance gate.
By undergoing a filtration by the water, it absorbs the red and lets the blue pass through.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Viale Luigi Einaudi, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour does not operate in low season (fall and winter)
- Available languages: English, Spanish, German, French
- If the Blue Grotto is not accessible due to tidal conditions, you will be taken by boat to the Faraglioni Rocks. If weather conditions do not allow the excursion by boat, you will take a land excursion of the island
- Please reach the meeting point 15 minutes before starting time in front of Santa Maria degli Angeli e Martiri near Metro A Line - Stop Repubblica
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.