Capri Private Boat Tour
Cruising Capri Island on a comfortable yacht will be the best experience of your holiday.... swimming and snorkeling the impressive crystal clear emerald water of the blue island....While sailing in totally relax having an happy hour with snacks, "Caprese salad" whith local fresh mozzarella and cherry tomatoes holding a glass of prosecco whith good background music and beauty of Capri in your eyes!
What will make unique this experience is take you into unknow grottos and Roman ruins outside the tourist circuit that only few sailors know making you feel like local.
On board you will have a complete commentary in English.
Including in the price:
- All Risks insurance.
- Diesel consumption.
- Towels and snorkel kits
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- beer, wine and soft drinks
- Live commentary on board
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Marina Piccola
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a Capri harbour boarding/desembark tax fee, payable at the time if requested
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (we can arrange it if you'll need it)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: White Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Wonderful White Grotto where you can admire a stalagmite looks liken the statue of the Virgin Mary
Pass By: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The famous rocks of love with the stunning tunnel where you can kiss your partner ....passing through
Stop At: Via Marina Piccola, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The beautiful bay where all the megayachts of famous celebrities moor, we will stop to swim in the unknown caves and away from tourists as the locals do
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Green Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
My favorite cave for crystal clear waters with emerald green reflections....unforgettable!
Pass By: Punta Carena Lighthouse, Street Faro di Carena, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
The old Lighthouse
Pass By: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
The blue grotto is one of the symbols of Capri, even if too crowded during the morning!
Departure Point :1: Sorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
2: Positano Spiaggia, Italy
3: 80076 Capri, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.