Capri Small-Group Tour by Boat from Sorrento
Enjoy boat views of Capri Island, the pearl of the Mediterranean. After free pick up from your accomodation, you will arrive in the port of Marina della Lobra where start the boat tour. We organize everyday this small-group tour with max 12 people on board (12 passengers per boat if you got reservation of 36 guests). 4 hours on board on the sea and 4 hours in Capri for discover the centre. During the tour we will stop more time for swimming and snorkeling, for visit the grotto around the Island and to across the Faraglioni rocks, the symbol of the Island. On the land you have the time for visit in relax the historic and little centre of Capri and Anacapri. The price is all inclusive, drinks, snack, tax, gasoline, skipper guide, pick-up from/to hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Beverages / Bottled water
- Driver/Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Landing tax of 2,5€ to pay on board
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marina della Lobra - Spiaggia e Borgo Marinaro, Via Fontanella 1, 80061, Massa Lubrense Italy
Meeting point for start the tour.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: White Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The White cave owes its name to the white color of the rock, in the past the cave could be visited inside where it was accessed by stairs that start from the water level. In the cave the signs of erosions that have been consuaded over the centuries are clearly visible. Characteristina of the cave is a stalagmite in the form of a statue of the Madonna.
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Natural Arch, Grotta di Matermania Pizzolungo, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Huge natural formation where you can let your imagination flies, discovering further of Capri’s beauty.
Pass By: Villa Malaparte, Giro dell'Arco Naturale, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Rich emperors and famous people have lived in Capri. Discover from close, one of the special houses in the island.
Stop At: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Famous Symbol of Capri. Huge rock formation where to take incredible photos and something else.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Via Marina Piccola, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
In the beautiful bay of Marina Piccola we will stop to swim and snorkel in total relaxation, here we will be safe from the traffic of boats.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Punta Carena Lighthouse, Street Faro di Carena, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Discover Anacapri’s lighthouse together with a special visual of the second city in Capri
Stop At: Green Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The Green cave owes its name to the turquoise green of the sea color, this magnificent cave in the past was used by pirates as a hiding place to attack passing ships.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
The Blue grotto of Capri is famous for the characteristic electric blue of the water, due to an effect of sunlight that filters from the bottom of the cave. The cave is visited on board small rowing boats of 3 meters, the cost of the ticket is 14 euros per person, the duration of the mini tour is 5 minutes. To respect all the stages of the tour, the stop at the cave can not exceed 20 minutes.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Marina Lobra, 80061 Massa Lubrense, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
All accomodation of Sorrento coast (area of Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Sant'Agata, Sant' Agnello, Piano di Sorrento)Ports
- Marina della Lobra Massa Lubrense
- Port of Sorrento Marina Grande
- Port of Sorrento Marina Piccola
- Marina del Cantone
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.