CAPTAIN COOK SNORKELING CRUISES 11:45am SNORKEL & DOLPHIN TOUR - Kealakekua Bay
Cruise, Snorkel and Dolphin Adventure at Kealakekua Bay and Captain Cook Monument
You'll spend time exploring the sea caves and rugged Kona coast as well as snorkel Hawaii's best underwater preserve! This tour takes you to the calmest waters on the big island with the most spectacular snorkeling and enjoyable emerald green and cobalt blue ocean water. You will appreciate the fast boat ride, avoiding the normally long trip from Keauhou Bay to Kealakekua Bay. We bring the snorkel gear and snacks/bottled water. We'll provide snorkeling instruction and flotation noodles for a relaxed snorkel experience. You bring the sunblock, sunglasses, towel and camera! Join us!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Snacks - Fig & Granola Bars, Chips, Trail Mix, Nuts
- Bottled water
- Soda/Pop - Tropical Drinks & Iced Teas, Sodas
What's excluded :
- Gratuity is not included in the price. Please remenber a tip for the captain
Snorkeling Cruises are three hours (Deluxe Captain Cook Tour) travelling on a 35' power boat to snorkel at beautiful Kealakekua Bay. This area is renowned for calm water, 80 degree water temperature and pristine clear waters teeming with colorful tropical fish above emerald green coral gardens. The trip includes drinks and snacks, snorkel gear and an hour+ snorkeling time at beautiful Kealakekua Bay. This is a shared not a private charter. See our private charter offering if interested in exclusive use of our vessel. The trip departs Keauhou Bay and travels about 35 minutes to reach our snorkeling destination. Total trip time from departing dock to returning to dock - 3 hours. Snorkeling instruction and flotation included. Tips not included in price but recommend a 15-20% Tip for Captain/Crew.
Departure Point :78 Kaleiopapa St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Departure Time :11:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.