Carmel Mountains and Crusades Apollonia Private Tour
This is a tour for those who love nature, history and culture, in their most impressive mix. The secret of Israel' beauty is in its diversity. And this unique tour will unfold this diversity before your eyes at its best. The tour will take you to the Horn of Carmel Mountain. Here you will visit a famous Carmelite Monastery Muchraka, with its fascinating views. You will continue along Carmel Ridge to meet the fascinating life of the Druze community. Further, we'll drive you along Carmel scenic road towards the Artists Village of Ein Hod. After visiting the multiple galleries and museums of Ein Hod and enjoying fascinating views, and if the time permits, you will continue to visit Apollonia National Park. Here you will visit the Crusade Fortress Arsuf and will see the excavations of the Roman City of Apollonia.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Tel Aviv Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to paid sites Apollonia and Muchraka
- Entry/Admission - Discalced Carmelite Order Muhraqa Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Apollonia National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ein Hod Artists Village, Mount Carmel, Haifa 30890 Israel
Ein Hod Artists Village is one of the most beautiful and interesting places in Israel. It combines a unique natural beauty of the landscape with a wide variety of different artists gallreries
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Discalced Carmelite Order Muhraqa Monastery, Dalyat Al Karmel, Haifa 30056 Israel
Muhraqa Monastery at the top of the Carmel Mountain Ridge is a traditional place of the most famous miracle made by Prophet Elijah . It is also a place from where most of Israel can be easily seen from a single spot!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Apollonia National Park, Herzliya Israel
Apollonia National Park sits like an eagle nest at the top of a cliff far above the Mediterranean Sea. Herer the famous battles between the Crusades and the Moslem Armies took place and it seems like this endless battle still can be heard here
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Daliat El Carmel Weekend Market, Daliyat al-Karmel Israel
We shall drive through the famous historical Druze Village of Daliat El Carmel. Druze religion sources lead to the long forgotten past, and its mystical history is fascinating.The village, established in 16 Century, is one of the most beautiful and pictoreous Druze settlements.
Pass By: Carmel National Park, Haifa Israel
Carmel Mountain Ridge is one of the most beautiful places in Israel. This National Park is also one of few dozens Biospheric Reserves in the World.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any Tel Aviv hotels pick up
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.