Cartagena city tour
Prepare yourself for the highlight of your Caribbean cruise!
We will take you on a breathtaking tour of exotic Cartagena accompanied by your professional driver, tour guide and concierge.
You will visit the landmark monuments of this colonial city, experience it's culture and gastronomy, and be catered to as an elite of our modern world, with cordiality, hospitality and love.
You will ride aboard our premium climate-controlled tour bus to the Popa Convent, the Old Shoes Monument, the Castle of San Felipe and the historic center of Old Cartagena.
Behold in your own two hands, the world-class emeralds of Colombia at the Museum of Emeralds, and capture photos and memories that will make you want to visit us again.
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Departure Point :Cruise Terminal Pier 3 Cartagena, Cartagena, Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
We will meet you inside the terminal on the walk way. Our guide will have a Go with Gus sign with your name on it.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers