Catamaran to Isla Mujeres
Take this tour and enjoy a full day of fun in a Mexican atmosphere, the adventure begins in the Cancun marina where you will board the catamaran to Isla Mujeres, during the tour you can enjoy unlimited drinks along with music, sun, and Caribbean wind. Snorkel in the open sea where you will find marine life and a bunch of tropical fish.
A delicious buffet meal full of delicious dishes will be waiting for you in Isla Mujeres after you can relax in the hammocks or walk around the Island to make shopping and more.
At the end, we will board our catamaran with a great party to return to the marina and transfer to your Hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - National open bar
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Life Jacket
- Hotel pick up and Drop off
- Beach Club
- Catamaran Tour
What's excluded :
- Federal Tax $13 USD
- Visit: Isla Blanca 17, Salinas, Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
The first stop is snorkel, where you will be able to explore the marine life and see a variety of tropical fish, or if you want you could just relax onboard the catamaran while enjoying a cool drink and good music.
Duration: 30 minutes
Visit: Isla Blanca 17, Salinas, Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
Upon arrival in Isla Mujeres, you will have around 40 minutes to enjoy a buffet meal full of delicious dishes and 1.30 hours to take a break in the hammocks or to walk around the center of the Island to make shopping and more.
Duration: 2 hours 10 minutes
Departure Point :Isla Blanca 17, Salinas, Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel information is very important, without it we can not provide pickup time.The pickup could be in the Hotel Lobby or near your Hotel, we provide this information depending on your Hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.