Central Park 5K Fun Running Tour
This casual 5K run follows along winding paths and rolling hills past many of Central Park’s most iconic locations where we make brief stops to talk about the history of New York's most beloved attraction. Sights include Bethesda Fountain, The Mall and Literary Walk, the Imagine Mosaic, and many others. No experience on a hotel treadmill will ever compare!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bethesda Fountain, Midpark at 72nd St. Transverse Central Park, New York City, NY
Don't plan to break your personal best time on this casual run, during which you'll make brief stops along the way to take pictures and discuss points of interest. Average pace time is 9:30 minutes/mile. No treadmill can compare.
Pass By: Central Park's Literary Walk, 66th St To 72nd St Central Park, New York City, NY 10022
Pass By: Strawberry Fields, John Lennon Memorial, W. Park Dr. and W. 72nd St., New York City, NY 10023
Departure Point :General William Tecumseh Sherman Monument, 764 Doris C Freedman Pl, New York, NY 10019, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before start time
- Bring as few personal items as possible. There is no place to store bags and other personal items.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.