Certified Diver: 2-Tank Shallow Reef Dives
The best reef diving experience in Hawaiian waters!
Join us on a guided tour of two beautiful reefs on the south shore of Oahu. As a certified diver, experience Hawaii’s unique seascape during one of our daily charters with an experienced PADI certified guide. After a relaxing surface interval, enjoy a second beautiful guided tour of one of Honolulu's favorite reef sites, and cap the day with the best diving experience offered on Oahu. You will have the opportunity to see sharks, turtles, eels, rays, octopus, starfish, crabs, Hawaiian endemic fish, dolphins, and more! Board Dive Oahu’s boat and ride in comfort and style.
All inclusive: Free premier gear rental! Free snacks and refreshments! Two different dive sites!
per adult from
What's included :
- FREE premier Gear Rental
- FREE snacks & refreshments
- Guided tour by a PADI Professional
What's excluded :
Enjoy exceptional diving along Honolulu's famous reefs such as Kaiser's, Turtle Canyons and Secrets! Perfect for experienced divers who want a leisurely guided tour of Hawaii's reefs or divers who want to polish off those rusty skills. This will be a two tank dive excursion with dives between 25-50'.
• Dive Oahu, 1085 Ala Moana Blvd Fh, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96814-4904
Departure Point :Dive Oahu, 1085 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Add ons available; GoPro Rental, DPV underwater scooter, Nitrox tank rental, Private Guide, and/or a Private Photographer.
- Please provide a valid email address. You should receive a confirmation email from Dive Oahu upon your booking, please review.
- All divers MUST show proof of certification through PADI or another approved diving course before boarding the boat.
- All divers must provide height, weight, shoe size, and date of birth.
- All divers MUST be able to swim and be in good health.
- Dive Oahu has a 48-hour cancellation policy. Cancellation within 48 hours of the scheduled dive will result in forfeit of payment.
- Divers must be at the boat harbor 1/2 hour before the scheduled boat dive to allow time for waivers and equipment fitting.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Divers must NOT be flying within 24 hours of diving
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.