Cesky Krumlov Private Day Trip from Prague
Private Excursion – Excellent Full Day Trip from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
This picturesque historical town in southern Bohemia, tinged with romance, has been, not unjustifiably, the second most visited in the Czech Republic. It is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with over three hundred buildings in the historical centre that enjoy this protected status. Among the best attractions to visit are: the castle, the famous Hall of Masks, the unique Baroque theatre, the chateau garden with a Rococo fountain, Barber’s Bridge, Alchemists’ Homes, Eggenberg Brewery, Crafts Museum, and the wooden river rafts. The city caters to visitors all year round, and can easily be visited at any time of the year (though in the winter months the castle is closed).
per adult from
9 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prague Airport Taxi & Limousine Service, Jaurisova 515/4, Prague 140 00 Czech Republic
Recommended for: anyone, but especially for couples and families seeking a romantic atmosphere.
Free time at destination: 4 - 6 hrs. Sufficient for a stress-free visit to the city including a visit to the castle and other attractions, and time to have a lunch or dinner. The city can be easily seen on foot.
Total duration: 9 - 11 hrs
Recommended pick-up time: from 7am to 11am
Price excludes: Where required, any entrance fees should be paid directly by the customer. Castle entrance fee ranges from CZK 35 to CZK 300 per person.
Price includes: Transfer from Prague to Český Krumlov , Return transport to Prague back to your hotel, waiting fee at Český Krumlov.
Departure Point :Prague
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.