Cesky Krumlov Private day trip from Prague with Lunch and Castle admission
Private day trip to medieval gem - Cesky Krumlov (UNESCO) with 700 years old chateau, picturesque houses, taverns and unique atmosphere. Enjoy this amazingly well preserved place on a comfortable private day trip with lunch and castle tour admission included. On the way you can visit famous original Budweiser Budvar brewery or charming Hluboka chateau in neo-ghotic (Tudor's ghotic) style (optional stops).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - Main dish + drink
- Snacks - Cake per person
- Coffee and/or Tea - per person
- Bottled water
- Professional private licensed local guide-driver
- Entry/Admission - Cesky Krumlov Castle
What's excluded :
- Hluboka chateau admission (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cesky Krumlov Castle, Zamek cp. 59, Cesky Krumlov 381 01 Czech Republic
Your private guide and driver will pick you up at your Prague place. After approx. 2-2,5h of comfortable drive you start exploring the castle area of Cesky Krumlov including a unique revolving outdoor theater and interiors. Walk down baroque gardens in Viennesse style, enjoy breathtaking views of the city, pass the most preserved baroque theatre in Europe and visit the classic interiors of the castle (optional, castle is open in April-October, castle interiors are open Tue-Sun, castle gardens are open Mon-Sun).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Historic Center of Cesky Krumlov, Cesky Krumlov Czech Republic
After lunch in medieval tavern see the historical centre of the city with houses originally from 14th century, city hall, protestant church turned into a shopping mall, St. Vitus church and much more. There will be also time for some souvenir shopping.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Budweiser Brewery (Budejovicky Budvar), Karoliny SvEtle 4, Ceske Budejovice 370 21 Czech Republic
Make a stop in visitors' centre of the original Budweiser brewery in the city Ceske Budejovice, where you can buy a Budvar glass and taste the beer (optional).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hluboka Nad Vltavou Castle, Zamek 142, Hluboka nad Vltavou 373 41 Czech Republic
On the way back you can enjoy exteriors of majestic Hluboka castle and gardnes in the Thudor's neo-gothic style inspired in Windsor (optional, castle interiors open April-October with exceptions).
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Anywhere in Prague. Outside Prague by agreement.Airports
- Letiště Václava Havla Praha, Aviatická, 161 00 Praha 6, Czechia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/25/2019 - 2/22/2022
2/25/2019 - 2/22/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:30 AM - 12:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 06:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The transportation and the tour are PRIVATE only for you (except the castle tours of interiors - optional). The transportation vehicles are disinfected regularly by ozone (used in hospitals). If lunch is included in the tour, take-away option is available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.