Champa Devi Hill Day Hike
A short hike overlooking Himalayas and Kathmandu valley.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Champadevi Hill is one of the most beautiful places to be found in the outskirts of Kathmandu, offering truly magnificent views of the Himalayas on a clear day. Many Nepalese hike all the way to the top of this hill to worship the famous Champadevi goddess. On this day-hike you’ll be able to hike through forests and authentic Nepalese villages where you’ll meet some of the friendly locals. And when you reach the top you’ll be rewarded with stunning Himalayan and Kathmandu Valley views.
7 hours (approximate, including driving)
Countryside of Kathmandu Valley
All age groups, as long as participants are physically fit enough to trek for around 5 hours on hilly terrain.
What you need to bring :
Hiking gear, drinking water, sunglasses, hat, camera, personal items etc.
Season for activity:
Year-round (except during monsoon season from June to mid September).
Every day 9 am to 4 pm
Pick up/Drop off point:
Mosaic Adventure office, Thamel or Your hotel in Kathmandu.
What is Included:
Professional English speaking guide
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel information requested once you confirm your booking and pickup arranged accordingly.
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.