Chef-Designed Food Tour in Rome
Venture off the beaten path to experience the real flavors of Rome in the vibrant district of Trastevere. Along the way, you’ll learn insider tips about Italian cuisine and local food specialties. Stop at traditional shops to taste Roman pizza, mouthwatering cheese, and other delicacies. Wine and a plate of pasta prepared just for you!
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Wine tasting
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trastevere, 00153 Rome Italy
After meeting your guide at Piazza Trilussa, on the side steps, your guide will lead you down the small alleys that mark the charming borough of Trastevere.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Piazza di Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Rome Italy
We will walk around the hidden squares and the narrow alleys of Rome's historical centre, getting a glimpse into the art, culture and architecture that define Rome.
Along the way, we’ll share insider tips on Italian cuisine and introduce you to local food specialties, immersing you in Rome’s rich culinary traditions.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Fabiolous Cooking Day in Rome, Piazza di San Bartolomeo all'Isola Largo di Torre Argentina, 00186 Rome Italy
- Taste delicious roman pizza in one of the best "Forno" of the district
- Discover the origins of supplì: the eighth king of Rome
- Visit a local cheese shop/factory to taste Roman cured meats and traditional cheeses used for Roman dishes.
- Meet the lovely owner of the oldest bakery in Trastevere
- Go deep south with traditional streetfood
We will take a rest for a glass of wine and chatting in a special venue in Town Centre discovering the legends of this amazing spot overlooking the Tiber and the roofs of Rome.
Departure Point :Piazza Trilussa, 00153 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Trastevere, Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.