Chefchaouen day trip guaranteed departure
This day trip is guaranteed departure every day around the year. our excursion cover the highlights of Chefchaouen with biligual guide.
Duration 8 hours
Pickup Hotel pickup available
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual professional driver escort
- Local guide in Chefchaouen for walking tour
- All Fees and Taxes
- Pick up and drop of from your hotel
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
Stop At: Tangier, Tangier, Tanger-Tetouan-Al Hoceima
we pick up all travelers from their hotels between 09:00 AM and 09:30 AM depending on your pick-up location.
Upon arrival in Tangier, we will meet you at the terminal or we will pick up you from your hotel if you are already in the city of Tangier.
Stop At: Chefchaouen, Chefchaouen, Tanger-Tetouan-Al Hoceima
we will continue to Chefchaouen the jowl of the Rif Mountains, after Check in the hotel we will start our city tour. Chefchaouen is a holy city for the locals, with about twenty mosques and sanctuaries, it has charming powder- blue houses as well as the trademark dazzling lime-washed houses with blue doors. The local markets of Chaouen are animated with traditionally dressed habitants and colorful goods beautifully displayed. we will end our visit at the famed Ras El Ma spring, the source of the pure and freshwater for which the city is so famous.
Free time for lunch or shopping than departure to Tangier. We leave Chefchaouen at 03.00 PM transfer to your hotel or to the port END OF THE TRIP.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from any location within the city limits of Tangier between 09:00 AM and 09:30 AM depend on your pick up location.Ports
- Port de Tanger Ville, Blvd. Mohamed VI, Tanger, Morocco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Travel safe : We are ready to serve you again! Your saftey is our responsibility. We are taking all the precautionary measures with our staff and vehicles to ensure safety for everyone.