Chengdu to Leshan Giant Buddha & Tea Terrace In Lost Town Private Day Tour
Pick up and drop off from your hotel, then to visit Giant Buddha, after that, off-road visit to countryside and 500 years old town. Visit to traditional workshops, comprehensive tea learning - drinking in old tea house, picking tea from plantation, visit tea workshop. No shopping steps.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat for Giant Buddha.
- Experienced English-speaking tour guide.
- Local lunch.
- Private transfer in air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entry/Admission - Leshan Giant Buddha (Da Fo)
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Climbing for Giant Buddha.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Leshan Giant Buddha (Da Fo), No.2435 Lingyun Street, Shizhong District, Leshan 614000 China
Our guide will greet you at your hotel lobby at about 8:00, after greeting at your hotel a 2.5 hours drive takes us to Giant Buddha. We would take the boat trip to have a unforgettable panoramic view of Buddha.
After visiting Buddha，there will be 40 minutes drive to a laid-back old town.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Leshan, Leshan, Sichuan
Have a delicious local lunch and take a walk around the town where traditional life styles still survived from the modernization. Along the way we visit traditional workshops such as blacksmith’s shop, bamboo workshop, barber shop etc. Enjoy tea and chat and share stories with lovely local people in old teahouse and later drop in one of the hundred-year-old courtyard house where it’s owner are so proud of and love to share stories of the house.
A short drive takes us up to the mountain. The tea farmer will take us to the tea field, where we will learn a lot about tea from how to pick-up the best tea sprouts or tea buds, to weather conditions and different regions for Tea. Have a try of picking tea from the tea trees!
Afterward visiting the tea business family to reveal the process of making all kinds of tea, let’s sit down in front of the farm house and enjoy tea – more stories sharing and learning of tea, as in of wine there are Cabernet Sauvignon and Pinot Noir in tea as well!
End the tour, and drop off the hotel at about 18:30.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off services from the hotels located within 3rd Ring Road.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under 17 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children under 3 years old are free.
- No shopping steps
- Pick-up and drop-off services from the hotels located within 3rd Ring Road.
- If the hotel you stay is not located within the 3rd Ring Road, your travel coordinator will inform you of a nearest pick-up point for boarding the coach. You will need to go to the pick-up point by taxi or subway by yourself at your own expense.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.