Chicago Chinatown History & Culture Tour
Whether you’ve come to Chinatown for years or it’s your first time, our Chinatown walking tour is ideal for you! Did you know that Chinatown is home to one of Chicago’s largest parks? Have you ever toured Chinatown’s Buddhist temple? Our public tour covers the historical commercial Wentworth Avenue, Chinatown Gate, Nine Dragon Wall, Landmark On-Leong Merchants Association (Pui Tak Center today), Chinese Buddhist Temple, St. Therese Catholic Church, Chinese Zodiac Square, the Four Greatest Inventions of ancient Chinese, Chinatown Mural, as well as Ping Tom Memorial Park.
The 90-minute walking tour takes place on Saturday at 10 a.m. between May 25 and August 31, 2019.
Meeting at Chinatown Square by the Zodiac Animal Statues, guests will explore famous Chinatown landmarks such as The Nine Dragon Wall, St. Therese Chinese Catholic Church, the former On Leong Building, and Ping Tom Memorial Park.
For more information please visit our website: www.chicagocci.com
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 90-minute walking tour
- English-speaking tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chicago Public Library Chinatown, 2100 S Wentworth Ave, Chicago, IL 60616-1520
Guests will explore famous Chinatown landmarks such as The Nine Dragon Wall, St. Therese Chinese Catholic Church, the former On Leong Building, and Ping Tom Memorial Park.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :2126 S Archer Ave, Chicago, IL 60616, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free for Children under 6
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- For the safety of our guests, guided walking tour is limited to a maximum of 6 attendees plus one guide, to allow for appropriate social distancing of at least 6 feet between individuals who have not isolated together.
- It is always a requirement that both the guide and all tour attendees wear face coverings over their nose and mouth at all times during the tour.
- If you feel ill or suspect you may be experiencing symptoms of a COVID-19 infection, please do not take the tour. You may choose to reschedule to a future date or we will be happy to refund your reservation.
- By confirming your reservation for CCCI’s Chinatown tours, you acknowledge and accept the CCCI’s COVID-19 safety policies.
- *CCCI’s COVID-19 safety polices follow the Phase 4 guidelines designed by the Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunities (DECO) in coordination with the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH).
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.