Chichen Itza and Cenote Day Trip
Chichen-Itza archaeological site is one of the new Seven Wonders of the World. Admire the Pyramid of Kukulkán, the Ball Game, the Temple of the Tigers, the Sacred Cenote, the Snail Temple, the Building of the Nuns, the Temple of the Warriors, among other platforms and constructions during this guided trip. Cenote Selva Maya is a majestic natural swimming pool, or cenote, surrounded by vegetation where you can swim in the fresh water.
If you select the "No entrance fee included option", you will visit Cenote Samaal instead of Selva Maya.
At the end, you will have a delicious buffet lunch with typical dishes of the region.
This tour may be by Bus or Van, please select the option more convenient for you.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Buffet with 1 non alcoholic drink
- Entrance ticket to Cenote Selva Maya
- Certified Guide in Chichen Itza
- Free time in Chichen Itzá
- 30 - 40 min. in Valladolid
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Hacienda Selva Maya
What's excluded :
- Drinks at the restaurant during the lunch
- Tips for guide and driver
- In option "No entrance fee included" you must pay $28 USD per adult / $5 USD per child
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
First stop in the beautiful colonial city of Valladolid, a place you will love, is the second oldest city in the State of Yucatanán, famous for its crafts and colonial architecture, you will have time to visit the historic center.
From 30 to 40 minutes.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
The guide will give you an explanation of each of the temples and then you will have an hour free to take pictures or simply admire the majesty of such a mysterious place.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hacienda Selva Maya, Carretera Federal, Valladolid - Merida Km. 3.5, 97780 Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
You will visit the Cenote Selva Maya, you will have free time to swim and marvel at its beautiful natural formation and swim in its blue crystal waters, at the end you will have a delicious buffet lunch with typical dishes of the region.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel information is very important, without it we can not provide pickup time.The pickup could be in the Hotel Lobby or near your Hotel, we provide this information depending on your Hotel
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The order of the itinerary may change
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a shared service
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- The driver and/or tour guide will assign a seat to each guest. We will have a 25% reduction in our transportation capacity to comply with the minimum safe distance during this new normal.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.