Chichen Itza, Cenote Hubiku, and Ek Balam Day Trip All Fees Included
Enjoy a spectacular and complete day trip in which you'll visit Chichen Itza and enjoy the site for more than 3 hours. Then, you'll go to swim in a breathtaking cenote and enjoy Ek Balam which was the last marvelous Maya city discovered in the Yucatan. Your tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off, lunch and a professional guide. Reduced groups!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Templo de Kukulkan
- Entry/Admission - Gran Juego de Pelota
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueológica de Ek Balam
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Most important buildings of this great city.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Templo de Kukulkan, Piste Yucatan, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
Most important built.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gran Juego de Pelota, Carretera Costera del Golfo s/n, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
Swim in cenote and enjoy your restaurant (no drink include in buffet lunch).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueológica de Ek Balam, Ekbalam, Yuc., Mexico
Very special archeological area. Climb your principal built!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is in all Hotels of Riviera Maya area, including, Playa del Carmen and Tulum. Pick up at Cancun with a little supply.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.