Chichen Itza, Cenote Ik Kil, and Coba Ruins Day Trip All Fees Included
Enjoy a tour of two main archaeological sites: Chichen Itza and Coba. You will have a guided tour at each site and also have time ot explore on your own. You'll also have a chance to swim at cenote Ik Kil and enjoy a buffet lunch. Entrance fees to both archaeological areas are included as well as breakfast on board, a professional guide and transport. Reduced groups!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Most important buildings is visited in this archeological area.
La Iglesia and more!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
Swim in the pos popular cenote of Yucatan. Enjoy buffet lunch in restaurant.(drinks not included)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Climb principal piramid and enjoy amazing jungle views.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up all hotels of Riviera Maya area is included. Pick up in Cancun area have a little charge.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.