Chichen Itza Express Day Tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya
Discover Chichen Itza, one of the most majestic archaeological cities in Mayan culture, while offering an outstanding service. Enjoy an unforgettable experience at Chichen Itza and return in time to continue with your activities.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up in your hotel
- Air-conditioned bus
- Continental Breakfast on-board the bus (juice, bread and a fruit)
- English Speaking Guide
- Return to your hotel
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
What's excluded :
- Please note: the Chichen Itza Lite option excludes: guide, entrance, food or drinks, tips, picture, personal expenses
- Designed for travelers who need to return earlier to their hotels or who do not wish to make a full day trip. Chichen Itza is the largest and most impressive of the Mayan Ruins. It is a must-see on every tourist's agenda when they come to Cancun. If you are only going to see one Mayan Ruin while you are here, this is the one.
Pickup starts at 7am. You will be served a “boxed Breakfast “on board of the transportation that includes, fruit and sweet bread.
Once all guests have been picked up, your first stop will be at the tourist hostel Ebtun to use the restrooms, pick up the tickets from the archaeological site of Chichen Itza to direct access to Mayan site.
Guests remain 2.5 hours at the archaeological site, of which 1.5 hours is a guided tour, and 1 hour is free time.
At 12pm, you depart from Chichen Itza toward the hotels. You will get to your hotel around 3:00 p.m.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 7am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you byemail ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun andRiviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap, sunscreen and insect repellent for the tour
- Bring cash or credit card for extra activities,for souvenirs and personal shopping, use of video camera
- All children must be accompanied by and adult
- In case of using a wheelchair, we recommend you bring a companion
- Please note: the Chichen Itza Lite option only includes round-trip transportation and 3-hours of free time in Chichen Itza
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.