Chichen Itza Tour with Catamaran To Isla Mujeres
Chichen Itza Tour:
Explore Chichen Itza with a bilingual, certified guide to bring the history and culture of this 1,500 year old Mayan city to life through the myths, legends, architecture and history at one of the most important archaeological sites in Mexico. The chance to swim in one of the Yucatan's crystal clear cenotes is followed by a buffet lunch.
Catamaran to Isla Mujeres:
Enjoy an amazing adventure from Cancun to Isla Mujeres aboard a catamaran. A super choice for fun with your best friends and lovers of the Caribbean Sea.
Our crew will ensure you have the best experience. It includes open bar national drinks loaded with fun and good times, incredible snorkeling tour, a delicious buffet meal to recharge batteries and the best flight spinnaker.
per adult from
17 to 18 hours
What's included :
- Certified bilingual guide (English or Spanish)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Cancun hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (for hotel pickup only)
- Transport by Deluxe motor couch (for the journey to Chichen Itza)
- Visit to Valladolid
- Visit to a Cenote
- Bilingual Tour Guides
- Domestic bar on the catamaran and beach club.
- Snorkeling tour in the “El Farito” reef (depending on weather conditions
- Snorkeling equipment: New snorkeling tube per person, mask, lifejacket, and fins
- Visit to downtown Isla Mujeres
- Beach Club
- Spinnaker Activity (depending on weather conditions)
- Free WiFi
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Hacienda Selva Maya
- Entry/Admission - El Farito
What's excluded :
- Drinks during lunch (available to purchase)
- INAH tax fee (Children 3 years and under)
- Transportation to the Marina Albatros
- Dock Fee & Reef Tax
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Guided tour at the archaeologic site and free time to wander by yourself.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hacienda Selva Maya, Carretera Federal, Valladolid - Merida Km. 3.5, 97780 Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
Swim in a cenote.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Plaza e Parque Francisco Canton, Casco Historico, Valladolid 97780 Mexico
Short visit to the historical town of Valladolid Yucatan
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Isla Blanca 17, Salinas, Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
Lunch buffet at the beach club and also a visit to Isla Mujeres Downtown
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: El Farito, Isla Mujeres Mexico
Snorkeling in a coral reef.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :1: Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
2: Marina Albatros, Blvd. Kukulcan km.3.5, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Chichen Itza:
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children ages 3 years and under are free, but their seats are subject to availability. They may have to ride on their parents' laps if seats are not available.
- Children ages 3 years and under have to pay for the INAH tax fee ($70 MXN or $4 USD).
- It is recommended that you wear light clothing, comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit and towel for the visit to the cenote
- It is recommended that you bring cash and a credit card for souvenirs and personal expenses
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Catamaran to Isla Mujeres:
- Help us to protect the sea life: use biodegradable sunblock!
- Wear sunglasses and don't forget your bathing suit, flip flops, hat, towel and additional clothes.
- Bring your driver's license in case you want to rent a golf cart in Isla Mujeres.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.