Chichen Itza, Valladolid, Suytun & Samula private tour with local expert
Explore our mayan heritage with a local's point of view and at your own pace. Visit Chichen Itza, one of the New Seven Wonders and also named UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the most visited mayan cities of the world. Visit pristine crystal clear cenotes located deep in the mayan jungle and avoid tourist traps. Eat lunch at Valladolid, a colonial town widely known for its delicious yucatecan delicacies.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Suytun Cenote
- Entry/Admission - Mercado Municipal
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Suytun Cenote, Carretera Ticuch Km 8 S/N, Valladolid 97780 Mexico
Incredible sacred mayan cave, one of the most impressive cenotes in the area. We suggest to arrive early and enjoy this mystic cenote before the big crowds arrive.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
A colorful 500 years old Colonial town that mixes both the Spanish and Mayan cultures. As we head to Chichen Itza we will drive through its main streets to discover at a glance all the living culture surrounding Valladolid.
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
Our local guide will be waiting for us to enjoy a private guided tour, get the most insight and discover the most recent archaeological descoveries at one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mercado Municipal, Calle 32 #0, Sta Ana, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
We return to Valladolid to enjoy a delicious Yucatecan lunch. We eat like a local in the Mercado (Market) conveniently located in the first square of the town and in front of the San Servacio Church.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cancun Airport, Cancun Mexico
- Playa del Carmen ferry port
- Puerto Juarez Cancun port
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.