Day 01 - Drive to Sundarijal and trek to Chisapani (2150m) Duration: 5 hrs
Day 02 - Chisapani – Kathmandu (1337m) Duration: 6 hrs walk
per adult from
2 days 12 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Visa fees / Tips etc.
Combining the best of nature with some typical local life, gorgeous Himalayan views, captivating sunset and ethereal sunrise from Chisapani and Nagarkot, this hike makes for an ideal vacation in a matter of three days. The trip starts with a short drive to Sundarijal, a popular hangout and busy picnic spot in the north of Kathmandu. Falling inside the boundaries of Shivapuri National Park, this is a place of cool shades, tall trees, beautiful streams and serene atmosphere — all in striking contrast to the noise and crowd of the city.
Leaving aside a few settlements on the way, the hike trail passes through forest to Chisapani, the destination of the first day. Chisapani is a mixed settlement of Brahmins, Gurungs, and Sherpas. The village also commands a beautiful view of the large section of the Himalayan range, which emits an ethereal glow in the setting sunlight.
Departure Point :Thamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Departure Time :1/1/2020 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:15 AM - 11:45 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.