Christmas In Barcelona: Private Experience With A City Host
On this private and personalised experience, discover Barcelona's Christmas season as you explore historic Barrio Gótico, lit up with colourful lights, see spectacular Christmas trees and browse the vibrant markets. With a Local Host to guide you, soak up the atmosphere and see how the city keeps its well loved seasonal traditions alive as you explore the Fira de Santa Llúcia, the oldest Christmas market in Barcelona and wander through the stalls. Indulge in festive treats and pick up unique decorations to take home with you, as well as seeing classic sights like the spectacular outdoor Nativity scene and discovering the Catalan Christmas traditions that make festive season in Barcelona so special.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3 hours Private and personalised experience with a local host
- A cup of hot chocolate, mulled wine to warm up or a soft drink per person
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drinks from the ones provided in the experience
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Join a like-minded Local Host and explore the most festive parts of the city like Barrio Gótico as they’re decorated with hundreds of colourful lights, and soak up the festive atmosphere as you wander through the historic streets. Visit Fira de Santa Llúcia, which is Barcelona’s oldest Christmas market, and you’ll discover traditional decorations and gourmet gifts. Indulge in some festive treats and maybe pick up some special gifts for your loved ones or buy some unique tree decorations so you can add a little of the Catalan style Christmas to your own tree at home. Learn about local Christmas traditions from your Local Host as you wander through the market together, and snack on some festive sweets. Visit Barcelona’s elaborate Nativity scene that’s an annual feature outside the Town Hall, and you’ll be in the Christmas spirit in no time!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Mercat de la Boqueria, La Rambla, 91, 08001 Barcelona Spain
Experience the true Christmas spirit with your local host
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Barcelona, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the centre of the city. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/26/2020 - 1/5/2021
11/28/2021 - 1/5/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Meeting Point
- Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.