Christmas In Madrid: Private Experience With A City Host
On this private and personalised experience, explore Madrid to discover the city’s Christmas traditions and get into the festive spirit like the locals do! Soak up the atmosphere of the festive season as you stroll through the heart of the city with your Local Host while its lit up with glittering colourful lights, see the classic Nativity scenes and extravagantly decorated trees and browse the Christmas markets. Discover what Madrid’s festive traditions are as you explore the markets in Plaza Mayor, wandering through the stalls to hear about the Tree Kings Day celebration from your local and picking up some traditional decorations to take home for your own tree. See Madrid’s beautifully decorated churches, plazas and streets, indulge in classic festive treats and do a little Christmas shopping - you’ll be in the festive spirit in no time!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3 hour Private and personalised experience with a local host
- A cup of hot chocolate, mulled wine, Cava or a soft drink per person
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drinks from the ones provided in the experience
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza Mayor, Calle Gerona 4, 28012 Madrid Spain
You could visit the famous Christmas markets in Plaza Mayor (try the roasted chestnuts, they’re divine!)
Pass By: Puerta del Sol, 28013 Madrid Spain
If lights are your things then this is a must.
Pass By: Plaza de Cibeles, Calle Alcala and Paseo de Recoletos, 28014 Madrid Spain
You can view the Three Kings parade ending at this stunning location, if the parade is not one it still holds amazing beauty.
Departure Point :Madrid, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the centre of the city. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/28/2020 - 1/5/2021
11/28/2021 - 1/5/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.