Circle Island Experience from Kona
Get breathtaking views of Hawaii from the air! On this deluxe, two-hour helicopter tour of the Big Island, you’ll take off from Kona and fly above newly created black sand beaches, spectacular waterfalls, along the coastline and over the Waipio and Waimanu valleys. Soar above rainforests, macadamia nut orchards and live volcanoes. Enjoy executive seating in a Bell 407 helicopter.
For a guaranteed window seat, make sure to upgrade to the preferred seating option.
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 120-135 minute helicopter tour
- Two-way headset communication with your pilot
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel Pick-up from select Kona Hotels ONLY
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kailua-Kona, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
Pass By: Kona Coffee Roasting, 79-7098 Mamalahoa Hwy, Holualoa, Island of Hawaii, HI 96725-8742
See the Kona coffee district on the slopes of Mauna Loa.
Pass By: Volcano National Park, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Island of Hawaii, HI
Your pilot will take you to view what was the world’s most active volcano, and continue towards the crater that was previously Pu‘u ‘Ō‘ō Vent.
Pass By: Hilo, Hilo, Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
Unique Hilo town.
Pass By: Hamakua Coast, Highway 19, north of Hilo, Island of Hawaii, HI 96727
Lush, green coastline with endless waterfalls
Pass By: Kohala Coast, Kohala Coast, Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
Striking cliffsides and stunning waterfalls
Departure Point :Paradise Helicopters Tours of Hawaii, 73-341 Uu St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to weather, flights may be 120 to 140 minutes in length
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caregiver
- All pilots and aircraft are FAA-certified
- Helicopter holds 6 passengers; larger groups may be separated
- Due to the current social distancing requirements for the state of Hawai'i, face masks are required for the duration of the flight
- Infants must sit on laps
- Learn about our elevated health & safety protocol to help observe the COVID-related requirements of social distancing and sanitization :
- A visitor who has either quarantined for 10 days (showing an airline ticket with an arrival date 10 days prior to flight), or who can show that the pre-testing travel program accepted a negative test result from them.
- A resident who has been on island for at least 10 days or who has had a negative COVID-19 test in the past 72 hours.
- All guests weighing between 265 lbs – 300 lbs when weighed at check-in, will be assessed a Capacity Surcharge of $50 on our Hughes/MD 500 helicopter or $100 on our Bell 407 helicopter. They will be guaranteed a window seat.
- We require that any guests weighing 300 lbs. or more purchase an additional empty seat to safely balance the aircraft. Upon check-in, we will weigh all passengers. They will be guaranteed a window seat.
- Most travelers can participate
- Seating is assigned based on weight and balance following guidelines which have been approved by the FAA. We cannot guarantee seats as the weight of guests must be balanced within the aircraft.
- A seat upgrade is not a guarantee; however, if you purchase a co-pilot and/or window seat upgrades, we will do our best to seat you in your purchased location. If we cannot accomodate a seat upgrade due to weight and balance requirements for your flight (or for any other reason), we will refund your upgrade purchase at check-in.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for anyone over 5 years old, unless a medical condition prevents it. If COVID-like symptoms are observed, temperature may be taken and we may reschedule your flight. paradisecopters.com/health-and-safety
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.