City & Beatles Tour - BLUE ROUTE
Discover the architecture of Liverpool aboard the Liverpool City Sights open-top sightseeing tour bus. Design your personal itinerary with 15 stops at all of Liverpool's top attractions, including The Royal Albert Dock, The World-famous Cavern Club, St Georges Hall, Both of Liverpool's Cathedrals and much more. Hop off at The Philharmonic Dining Rooms and enjoy a free glass of bubbly.
• All of Liverpool's top attractions, The Beatles Story, Western Approaches, Liverpool Cathedral
• Blue route guided City & Beatles Tour- Live guides that play instruments. This premier tour is entertaining as well as informative.
• Free glass of bubbly at The Philharmonic Dining rooms, with valid ticket
per adult from
What's included :
- Live Guide Blue route - City & Beatles
- Alcoholic Beverages - FREE glass of bubbly at The Philharmonic Dining Rooms. Present your ticket to get your free glass.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Royal Albert Dock Liverpool, Riverside Walk, Liverpool L3 4AZ England
Gower Street bus stop!
Due to the current pandemic and ongoing roadworks in the city centre, the Blue Route has a slight diversion omitting stops 2 - 5. The hop-on hop-off element is temporarily suspended.
On this 90min Blue Route hear all about Liverpool's music and how the port brought a cultural wealth, evident in our grand concert halls and large number of music clubs, pubs. From Merseybeat in the 1960's, to the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra which marked its 175th anniversary in 2015, hear how Liverpool was given the recognition as the ‘World Capital of Pop’ by the Guinness Book of Records and granted as a UNESCO city of music also in 2015. Visit Penny Lane, Strawberry Field and the childhood homes on John Lennon and Paul McCartney, enjoy a beautiful drive alongside the banks of the River Mersey with views across to the Wirral Peninsular and the mountains of North Wales, returning back to the Royal Albert Dock.
Departure Point :Royal Albert Dock Liverpool, Riverside Walk, Liverpool L3 4AZ England
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Liverpool City Sights are proud to use "Portibac" - Sanitizing sprayers used after each tour to eliminate Covid19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.