City of Arts and Sciences Ninebot by Segway Tour in Valencia
Discover the wonderful City of Arts and Sciences in a complete tour driving a Ninebot by SEGWAY. Get to know the old riverbed of the Turia, one of the Europe's longest parks too.
per adult from
1 hour 18 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Valencia left the 20th century and marched into the Third Millennium as a leading city of the arts, architecture, science and commerce. In the 90s, work began to join the gardens situated on the riverbed of the old Turia river with the current site of The City of Arts and Sciences, alongside the Agora, designed by Valencia-born architect Santiago Calatrava.
Discover the wonderful City of Arts and Sciences in a complete tour driving a Ninbot by SEGWAY. Get to know the old riverbed of the Turia, one of the Europe's longest parks too, Palau de la Musica (Concert Hall), Exposition Bridge, Gulliver´s Parc
Distance 14 km
Departure Point :Ninebot Valencia Tours, Carrer del Governador Vell, 8, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain
Departure Time :
8am - 5pm or 7pm depending on time of year.
From October to March the last tour can depart at 5pm (due to low sunlight)
From April to September the last tour can depart at 7pm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Dress code is comfortable / casual
- Guests should arrive at the meeting point 5 to 10 minutes before the scheduled time.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.