City Sightseeing Galway Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
With a 48-hour City Sightseeing hop on hop off ticket, there’s no easier way to discover what Galway has to offer! Explore this Irish city’s culture, history and attractions from the comfort of our open-top, double decker tour bus! Passengers can hop-on and hop-off at more than 10 tour stops to explore Galway at their own pace, including tourist hotspots such as Eyre Square, Spanish Arch, Lynch’s Castle and Salthill Promenade!
per adult from
What's included :
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off for 48 hours
- On-board audio commentary available in English + free headphones
- Discount booklet including offers on local eateries, attractions and shopping
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Route Duration: 1 hourStops on the Red Route:
Attractions on the Red Route:
- Eyre Square
- Greenway Hotel - Forster Street Stop. Lally Tours HQ & Galway Coach Station
- Spanish Arch - City Museum, Latin Quarter, Long Walk, Claddagh
- Coco Café Salthill - Salthill Promenade & Aquarium
- Blackrock Beach - Blackrock Diving Tower
- Cashelmara - Elements Kitesurfing, Rusheen Watersports, Knocknacarra
- Salthill Caravan Camping
- Circle of Life Commemorative Garden - Curry's Fun Park & Leisureland Mini Golf
- Galway Bay Sea View Apartments - Famous bon-bon shop & Salthill Village
- O'Connor's Famous Pub - Caesar's Palace Casino and Morton's of Galway
- 15 University Rd - National University of Ireland Galway and The Quad
- Galway Cathedral - Nun's Island, River Walkway, City Canals
Lynch's Castle / Salthill Beaches / The Spanish Arch / Quay Street / Galway's Latin Quarter / Galway Bay / Galway Cathedral / Galway City Museum / Galway City Karting / Pearse Stadium / National University of Ireland-Galway (UCG) / Curry's Funpark / Leisureland / Salthill Promenade / Salthill Beaches / Caesar's Palace
Operates: Tours operate from 9:45am-5:30pm (last tour departs stop 1 at 4:30pm). Frequency: Every 45 minutes.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Season: March to October (dates vary each year)
- Duration: 60 Minutes
- Frequency: 45 minutes
- First Tour: 09:45AM
- Last Tour: 4:30PM
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.