City Sightseeing Gdansk Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
See the sights of Gdansk with a City Sightseeing bus tour! Choose from a 24-hour, 48-hour or 72-hour ticket, allowing you to hop-on and hop-off at any of the 9 tour stops along the Blue Route and 7 stops along the Red Route. Explore at your own pace and see the sights that interest you most as the tour takes you to popular tourist attractions and landmarks, including the Marina, Oliwa Zoo, Oliwa Cathedral, the World War II Museum – to name a few!
per adult from
1 to 2 days
What's included :
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off for time period selected at check-out
- On-board audio commentary available in several languages + free headphones
- Discount booklet including offers on local eateries, attractions and shopping
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Explore the beautiful city of Gdansk on-board our iconic, double-decker, open-top buses! Gdansk’ main town has undergone much reconstruction after WWII, introducing many new colourful buildings, shops and eateries.
Along the Blue Line, passengers can hop-off at any of the 9 tour stops or stay on the tour for the full 100 minutes. A memorable stop to hop-off and explore is the Shipyard at Stop 3 – its large Polish shipyard is one of the cities most visited locations for the international fame the yard gained when Solidarity was instituted in back in 1980! Tune into our wonderful audio commentary as the tour passes through here to learn all about it!
Continue exploring the history of Gdansk at the WWII museum. This museum is practically brand new, having opened in March 2017, it contains many wonderful and interesting exhibitions dedicated to WWII. It’s modern, contemporary architecture is also one of the most eye-catching in the city!
Another memorable architecture along the route is the Oliwa Cathedral – you’ll be able to admire its tall structure from miles away on our open-top deck! The Cathedral also has an interesting background, having been burnt down by the army in 1577.
If you’re looking for a fun day out, hop-off at the Oliwa Zoo before crossing over to the Red Line!
See more amazing sights along the Red Line, where passengers can again hop-off at any of the 7 tour stops or stay on the tour for the full hour.
One of the most important attractions along this route is the Marina New Port, you can hop-off here and admire views of the River Bank, take a leisurely stroll or enjoy a bite to eat whilst you take in the views!
If you’re a football fan, hop-off at the Energa Stadium and discover the home of the Polish Football Club!
The tour stops along these routes include:
• Brama Wyžynna/Upland Gate
• Railway Station
• World War II Museum
• Baltycka Gallery
• Oliwa Catedral
• Oliwa Zoo
• Oliwa Petla
• Gradowa Hill
• Upland Gate
• Railway Station
• Energa Stadium
• Marina New Port
• Music Academy
Departure Point :For the full tour along both routes hop-on at Stop 1 (Brama Wyžynna/Upland Gate). However, customers can join the tour at any of the tour stops along the route.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :At the 'end' of the tour, the bus will return to the first departure point.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Season: 15th May - 31st October
- Duration: Both Routes: A full loop takes 90 minutes
- Departure Frequency: Both Routes: Every 150 minutes
- Tour Times: Red Line: 11:10am - 16:10pm Blue Line: 10:00am - 15:00pm
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.