City Sightseeing Geiranger Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
With a City Sightseeing 24-hour bus ticket, you can hop-on and hop-off at any of the 4 tour stops strategically placed around Geiranger! Enjoy panoramic views of this picturesque town from our iconic double-decker buses, as well our recorded audio commentary accessible in several languages! The tour will take you to the town’s best sights, including the Norwegian Fjord Centre an UNESCO World Heritage Site and the amazing Flydalsjuvet Viewpoint!
per adult from
What's included :
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off for 24 hours
- On-board audio commentary available in several languages + free headphones
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Attraction entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Explore Geiranger on a City Sightseeing bus tour with a 24-hour ticket. Passengers will be able to hop-on and hop-off at any of the tour stops to explore the sights that interest them most at their own pace. They will also have access to the wonderful audio commentary, explaining the key facts of Geiranger and from the top-deck of the bus, you’ll enjoy 360-degree views as you go!
The first stop along the route is the Cruise Terminal, perfect for those arriving into Geiranger by cruise. Hop-on as the tour continues to the Norwegian Fjord Centre – one of the city’s most and important landmarks. Hop-off to discover why the West Norwegian Fjords were named an UNESCO World Heritage site and explore the many exhibits here detailing the local culture and the way of life in Geiranger. It’s a great attraction for all ages.
At Stop 3, the Westeraas Farm, admire the many eye-catching mountains and valleys that surround you. You can also enjoy a bite to eat here at the Westeraas Restaurant – the perfect spot to explore Geiranger’s most popular foods and beverages.
Last but certainly not least is the Flydalsjuvet Viewpoint – one of the best attractions in the village. This stunning location offers impressive views of Geiranger’s many mountains, fjords and rivers. The tour stops at each viewpoint for around 15 minutes, giving you plenty of time to take photographs!
The tour stops along the route are as follows:
• Cruise Terminal
• Norwegian Fjord Centre
• Westeraas Farm
• Flydalsjuvet Viewpoint
Passengers can choose to hop-on and hop-off at any of the above tour stops or stay on the tour for the full duration which takes approximately 50 minutes.
The departure frequency of this tour is an estimated 30 minutes, however please be aware that this could be affected by local traffic conditions.
Departure Point :For the full tour, hop-on at the Cruise Terminal (Stop 1). However, customers can join the tour at any of the tour stops along the route.
Departure Time :8/1/2021 - 9/30/2021
8/1/2022 - 9/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :At the 'end' of the tour, the bus will return to the first departure point.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Be aware that this tour only operates when there is a cruise ship in port, on dates between 1st June - 27th September. Please refer to the calendar to check availability.
- Duration: 50 Minutes
- Frequency: 30 Minutes
- Operating Times: 9AM - 4PM
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Mobile and paper vouchers are accepted for this tour.
- Mobile vouchers must be redeemed at Bus Stop 1 (Cruise Ship Terminal). Paper vouchers can be redeemed at any of the stops along the route.
- Most travelers can participate
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.