City tour in Tashkent
Tashkent is a city where you’ll find extraordinary ancient buildings dating back to 7th or 8th BC in the midst of modern metropolis skyscrapers. Now the capital city of Uzbekistan, Taskhent has always been a major center for trade between the East and the West. It sits on the Silk Road route thus facilitating transcontinental trade which made it richer over time.This attracted rulers from around the world who intermittently conquered the city and made it their base. This led to constructions of numerous monuments in honor of their most influential leaders which still stand tall to this day. In a nutshell, Tashkent City Tours are historic, amazing, enlightening, and memorable.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport during the tour
- Meeting at the hotel
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tashkent, Tashkent, Tashkent Province
Numerous ancient monuments, mosques, mausoleums, minarets dating back.Big oriental shopping centers throughout the city.Remarkable collection of art and manuscripts preserved in various museums.Traditional oriental cuisine experience.Fair number of recreational activities to enjoy like Disneyland, Aqualand.
Departure Point :Khazrati Imam Mosque, Зарқайнар кўчаси, Тошкент, Uzbekistan
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/5/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Chorsu, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.