City Tour Miami from Fort Lauderdale
We guarantee a 100% Satisfaction to our customers, vehicles are New Mercedes Sprinters see all the best places in 1-Day
South Beach - Wynwood -
Little Havana and Bayside Market
Our main focus is that our clients are so happy they keep coming back using our tour and the way to do that is by providing best tour and the best service possible that they could ever receive with a high standard and safety.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: South Beach, Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Xplore South Beach
one of the most famous boulevards in the city, the country, or maybe even the world, Ocean Drive is characterized by its distinct art deco buildings
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bayside Marketplace, 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132-1977
Bayside is the number one most visited tourist attraction in Miami, with an impressive number five ranking statewide - sunshine and a dose of Latin flavor combine to make Bayside a feast for all the senses. As far as shopping goes This two-level, open-air festival center features more than 100 shops including unique and national retailers such as Gap, Victoria's Secret, Disney Store and so on...
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wynwood Walls, 2520 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127-4306
Wynwood has transformed into the world’s largest open-air museum. Today, the 50 city blocks that make up this eclectic neighborhood are adorned with colorful murals painted by world-renowned artists and innovators. Wynwood boasts over 200 street murals, more than any other city in the world, and, unlike other places where street art is illegal, here, it’s embraced. So, whip out your iPhone and start posing, this place was made for Instagram-worthy photos.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Little Havana, Miami, FL
Right in the heart of Miami is an area from a Cuban storybook. This is where all the action is from authentic Cuban coffee shops, to open-air fruit stands selling fresh squeezed guarapo, sugarcane juice, to the scent of a newly rolled Cuban cigar, Little Havana is more than just a neighborhood, it’s a cultural museum.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.