City Tour of Miami with Optional Biscayne Bay Cruise
This City Tour of Miami will take you to the heart and soul of this vibrant city. You will visit the cities of Coral Gables, Little Havana, Coconut Grove, the Art Deco district in South Beach, Downtown Miami and more. This is the perfect option if you are looking for a tour that is conducted in English, French, Italian or Spanish. If option is selected, take a leisurely cruise along the crystal clear waters of Biscayne Bay. Look for local marine wildlife, like friendly dolphins and manatees, as well as celebrity homes, and more. Local hotel pickup and drop-off included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or mini bus
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from most hotels along the coast of Miami Beach and Downtown area
- Sightseeing cruise, if option is selected
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ocean Drive, Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Art Deco buildings
Stop At: Miami, Miami, Florida
Downtown Modern high-rise buildings, Bayside Marketplace
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Coconut Grove, Virginia Street, Miami, FL 33133
Properties submerged in luscious vegetation, old Bahamas Neighborhood,
Pass By: Coral Gables, Coral Gables, Florida
Beautiful Residential area
Stop At: Little Havana, Miami, FL
Cigar Shops, Cuban Restaurants, Domino Plaza, Cuban Music
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Miami Beach, FL, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
The departure could be immediate or up to 45 minutes from first pick up. The departure time normally is between 8:45 to 10:15am. Sometimes we have a different departure time.Please contact us to reconfirm pick up time. Sometimes we pick up from other areas of Miami.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- City tour can be listened to in your desired language, though boat tour will be offered in English and Spanish only
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Some vehicles don't require sitting on the lap. Some vehicles require infants sitting on the lap if there is no seat available.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Masks required in the vehicle. Masks not enforced outdoor if social distance is respected.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.