Classic Tarangire & Ngorongoro Crater Safari
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire National Park
In the morning at 0830hrs pick up from your hotel in Arusha and drive on tarmac road 120km to Tarangire National Park for game drives. Lunch picnic and there after lunch continues with afternoon game viewing in the park to look for Lion, Leopard, Elephant, buffalo, Python, Zebra, Oryx, Impala and more… Over 450 species of birds have been observed. Late in the afternoon, the driver will take you for dinner and overnight at your campsite.
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater
Set off towards the Ngorongoro Crater for a game drive with picnic lunch. It shelters close to 30.000 animals including the Big Five. The beautiful colors and dancing clouds make the crater almost surreal. Because of its natural beauty the Ngorongoro Crater is chosen as one of Africa’s Seven Natural Wonders.
We expect to be back in Arusha around 5pm although we are flexible in case there is a flight to catch or another situation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Camping equipment
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Sleeping bag
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
This 2 day safari option is a great way to experience some of Tanzania’s amazing wildlife within a short period of time. This compact safari is ideal for those who are on a tight schedule or those looking for a weekend getaway. A visit to Tarangire National Park and the Ngorongoro Crater offer the best wildlife viewing experience for these two days. The concentration of wildlife in these two parks offers great opportunities to see lots of wildlife within a short period of time.
• Tarangire National Park, Tarangire National Park, Arusha Region
• Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Tanzania
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all clients.Airports
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.