Climb Day in San Jose de Maipo
Climb is a sport where you can have a great time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Full Sport Climb Equipment
- ACCESS TICKET
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
We will pick you up at your hotel or at the previously agreed meeting point. From where we will travel by 90 minutes, until the zone of climb, called El Manzano.
Once in place, we start the approach trekking that takes 35 minutos. Once in the base of climbing route, we will star our introduction class to the activity.
Remember that it is not necessary have previous experience, but yes want to learn and happen a fun day safely.
Departure Point :Irarrázaval (L5-L3), Ñuñoa, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, Santiago Chile
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/28/2019 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.