Coach Transfer from Downtown Vancouver Hotels to Downtown Victoria
Sit back, relax, and enjoy a hassle -free, convenient transfer from your Downtown Vancouver Hotel to Downtown Victoria aboard a comfortable coach. Select from multiple departure times and drop off locations as well as five hotel pick up locations to accommodate your schedule.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- One-way shared transfer
- BC Ferries Fares
What's excluded :
- Enjoy a hassle-free, convenient transfer between select downtown Vancouver Hotels and downtown Victoria as you board a comfortable motor coach outside one of our six hotels. From here, the motor coach will transport you directly to the Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal and aboard a BC Ferry to the Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal. Your trip across the Strait of Georgia is a 95 minute scenic adventure through the Gulf Islands. Make sure to keep your eyes out for various wildlife as well as the beautiful vistas! Once you arrive at Swartz Bay, the same motor coach will transfer you directly to Capital City Station, centrally located behind the Fairmont Empress Hotel in the heart of downtown Victoria.
Departure Point :
Departure Point: Pick up from one of the following 5 Downtown Centrally located Vancouver Hotels: - The Westin Bayshore: Stop is located at the parking area outside hotel lobby. (1601 Bayshore Drive). - Blue Horizon: Stop is Curbside in front of the hotel lobby on Robson Street. (1225 Robson St). - Georgian Court: Stop is located at the bus parking area in front of hotel on Beatty Street. (773 Beatty St). - Fairmont Hotel Vancouver: Stop is located at the bus pick up area on Georgia Street, north side exit of the hotel lobby. (900 W Georgia St). - Fairmont Waterfront Hotel: Stop is located at the bus parking area on Howe Street, outside the hotel lobby to the right. (Mailing Address: 900 Canada Pl Way). Hotel Pickups --- Please be ready and waiting at your stop a few minutes prior to the pickup time listed on your ticket. Bus may arrive up to 15min after the pickup time listed on your ticket, as the exact pickup time/order varies depending on traffic and which other hotels are being picked up at on the departure in question.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Capital City Station, 721 Douglas St, Victoria, BC V8W 2B4, Canada - Dropped off at Capital City Station - The Victoria Bus Depot, in the heart of Downtown Victoria behind the iconic Fairmont Empress Hotel, and within walking distance of most other major downtown hotels
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcases and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants sit on a Guardian's lap. If you would like your infant to have a seat of their own, please select a child fare.
- Stollers can be stored under the bus for no additional charge as long as they can be folded by the traveler, weigh less than 50lbs, and do not have a motor.
- Certified Guide Dogs can accompany an individual on our bus. Valid Guide or Service Dog Certification must be presented to the driver at check-in.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face coverings that cover the nose and mouth are required to be worn by all travelers while on both the bus service and BC Ferries.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.