Coach Transfer from Downtown Victoria to Downtown Vancouver
Sit back, relax, and enjoy a hassle-free, convenient transfer from Downtown Victoria to Downtown Vancouver aboard a comfortable coach. Select from multiple departure times to accommodate your schedule.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- One-way shared transfer
- BC Ferries fare
What's excluded :
- Enjoy a hassle-free, convenient transfer between downtown Victoria and downtown Vancouver as you board a comfortable motor coach in the heart of downtown Victoria at the Capital City Station. From here, the motor coach will transport you to the Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal and aboard a BC Ferry to the Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal. Your trip across the Strait of Georgia is a 95 minute scenic adventure. Make sure to keep your eyes out for various wildlife as well as the beautiful vistas! Once you arrive at the Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal, the same motor coach will transfer you directly to the centrally located Pacific Central Station.
Departure Point :Capital City Station, 721 Douglas St, Victoria, BC V8W 2B4, Canada
Departure Time :3:45 PM
Return Detail :Pacific Central Station, 1150 Station St, Vancouver, BC V6A 4C7, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcases and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Strollers can be stored underneath the bus for no additional charge provided that they can be folded by the traveler, weigh less than 50lbs, and do not have a motor.
- Children must travel with an Adult.
- Infants sit on a Guardian's Lap. If you would like a seat for your infant, please select a Child fare.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face Coverings that cover the nose and mouth are required for all travelers while on the bus service and BC Ferries.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.