Coach Transfer from Downtown Victoria to Downtown Vancouver Hotels
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the quick and easy transfer from downtown Victoria to one of our select Downtown Vancouver Hotels aboard a comfortable coach. Select from multiple departure times as well as six hotel drop off locations to accommodate your schedule.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- One-way shared transfer
- BC Ferries fare
What's excluded :
- Enjoy a hassle-free, convenient transfer between downtown Victoria and select downtown Vancouver Hotels as you board a comfortable motor coach in the heart of downtown Victoria at the Capital City Station. From here, the motor coach will transport you to the Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal and aboard a BC Ferry to the Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal. Your trip across the Strait of Georgia is a 95 minute scenic adventure. Make sure to keep your eyes out for various wildlife as well as the beautiful vistas! Once you arrive at the Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal, the same motor coach will transfer you directly to one of our six select Downtown Vancouver Hotels.
Departure Point :
Capital City Station - Victoria Bus Station is centrally located in the heart of downtown Victoria behind the iconic Fairmont Empress Hotel, and within walking distance to most other major downtown hotels. (721 Douglas Street).
OtherCapital City Station, 721 Douglas St, Victoria, BC V8W 2B4, Canada - Capital City Station - Victoria Bus Station is centrally located in the heart of downtown Victoria behind the iconic Fairmont Empress Hotel, and within walking distance to most other major downtown hotels. (721 Douglas Street)
Departure Time :3:45 PM
Return Detail :Blue Horizon Hotel, 1225 Robson St, Vancouver, BC V6E 1C3, Canada - Stop is Curbside in front of the Blue Horizon hotel lobby on Robson Street. (1225 Robson St)The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver, 1601 Bayshore Dr., Vancouver, BC V6G 2V4, Canada - Stop is located at the parking area outside the Westin Bayshore hotel lobby. (1601 Bayshore Drive)Fairmont Waterfront, 900 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3L5, Canada - Stop is located at the bus parking area on Howe Street, outside the Fairmont Waterfront hotel lobby to the right. (900 Canada Pl Way)Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, 900 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6C 2W6, Canada - Stop is located at the bus pick up area on Georgia Street, north side exit of the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver hotel lobby. (900 W Georgia St)Georgian Court Hotel, 773 Beatty St, Vancouver, BC V6B 2M4, Canada - Stop is located at the bus parking area in front of the Georgian Court hotel on Beatty Street. (773 Beatty St).
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcases and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants sit on a Guardian's lap. If you would like a seat for your infant, please select a child fare.
- Strollers can be stored beneath the bus for no additional charge as long as they can be folded by the traveler, weigh less than 50lbs, and do not have a motor.
- Certified Guide Dogs can travel on our bus. Valid Guide or Service Dog Certification must be presented to the driver during check-in.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face Coverings that cover the nose and mouth are required by all travelers while on both the bus service and BC Ferries.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.