Coba Express Tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya
Explore Coba, the oldest Mayan city in the Yucatan Peninsula. On a tour that takes you through spectacular landscapes in the middle of the jungle and offers you the magical experience of climbing to the top of one of the highest constructions in ancient Mayan civilization the great pyramid of Nohoch Muul. Coba is also the most recently uncovered, and restoration is still taking place.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation from your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Box Breakfast (sweet bread, juice and fruit) and water on board.
- Free time to climb the pyramid.
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Nohoch Mul
What's excluded :
- After hotel pickup, you'll head to some of the best ruins in the Yucatan Peninsula. Avoid the major tourist crowds of Chichen Itza, by cruising south to the archeological site of Coba and climbing the Nohoch Mul pyramid. Accompanied by your guide, you will explore this once-mighty empire, and even climb the great pyramid, giving you awesome views over the Mayan jungle below.
The ruins are large and spread out, so there are bicycles and pedicabs (rickshaws) for rent at the gate, and expert trained guides available for hire at the entrance to give you incredible insight about the Mayans of Coba, and help you enjoy your visit to the ruins even more.
After your visit, you'll be taken back directly to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 7am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap, sunscreen and insect repellent for the tour.
- Bring cash or credit card for extra activities,for souvenirs and personal shopping, use of video camera.
- All children must be accompanied by and adult.
- In case of using a wheelchair, we recommend you bring a companion.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.