Coba Sunset Tour - Incredible Experience Full of Tradition In Mayan Villages
If you want to learn about the culture and tradition of Yucatán but in a funny way, this tour is perfect for you. The day will be full of great activities that will increase your knowledge of Mayan Culture.
Visit one of the most emblematic archeological zones of the Riviera Maya and climb the tallest pyramid called “Nohoch mul” enjoy this half-day tour and marvel at the Mayan culture, where you will visit and learn about medicinal plants, learn to perform a piece of mud and as a gift the piece you make will be your memory of this great visit.
Also, your dinner will be fun and entertaining because of the show of the mayan actors performing scenes form the sacred Mayan book "Popol Vuh"
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit a Mayan village
- Bicycle rental
- Hotel Pick up / Drop off
- Dinner Show ( mayan ball game show)
- Red or white wine during dinner
What's excluded :
- Tips and souvenirs
- Tricycle $6 USD
- In this tour you will go to the archeological zone where you can ride in a bike, and climb the tallest pyramid of the region. Then, you will go to a Mayan Village to know about their culture and tradition. You will have the opportunity to learn techniques about pieces of mud that you can take as a sourvenir.
At the end you will go to a dinner show, where you can taste delicious food of the region and listen and watch the incredibles performance of the Mayan actors that will be representing scenes from de sacred Mayan book "Popol Vuh".
• Cochinita Pibil
• Flan Casero
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun hotel zone ,but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas. The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring a Change of clothes and comfortable shoes
- Eat before the tour, dinner is at about 6 p.m.
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen and repellent for insects.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.