Colca canyon full day + buffet lunch
The 1-day Colca tour, we begin with the pick-up of passengers from their respective lodgings at 2:45 to 3:30 AM, then go to the town of Chivay, where we will stop for breakfast this will be approximately 6:30 A.M Then we can buy the tourist tickets, then we will continue our journey towards the Cruz del Condor with a time of 1 hour and 30 minutes, at the Cruz del Condor we can appreciate the formation of the canyon and the flight of the Condor,
later we will go to visit the natural viewpoints of Wayrapunko,and others place where we can appreciate the work of our pre-Inca ancestors, hanging tombs and litho-models, returning with the respective stops of the villages from Maca and Yanque where we will stop in the thermal baths of Chacapi , we will return to the town of Chivay, we will have lunch and return to the city of Arequipa where we will arrive at approximately 05:30, 5:30 pm.
What's included :
- Turistic Transport
- Professional guide english / spanish
- Lunch - Variety of typical local food
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- optional entrance to hot spring
- Entry/Admission - Hot Springs Chacapi
Stop At: Colca Canyon, Colca Canyon, Arequipa Region
One of the deepest canyons in the world with an impressive view of the pre-Inca platforms.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Hot Springs Chacapi, Away From the Main Square Of Yanque 2 km, Yanque 04140 Peru
Hot natural waters where you can relax and enjoy nature a little more.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Salinas y Aguada Blanca National Reserve, Avenida Arequipa, Arequipa 04001 Peru
Protected natural area where you can see snowfalls and South American camelids.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza de Armas Arequipa, Arequipa 04001, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up 2:40 am from the main square, in the direction of the San Agustin 115 portal and in the surroundings by the nearby hotels between 2:50 am and 3:30 am.
Return Detail :Av La Marina 400, Arequipa 04001, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers