Colca Trek - 2 Days Tour
Colca Canyon 2 Day Trek for exploring the bottom of the Colca Canyon, the second deepest in the world. Small Trekking groups, overnight in Sangalle (Oasis) and visit to Mirador Cruz del Condor for watching condors and admire the Colca Canyon.
We have 2 options for trekking inside the Colca Canyon in the heart of the Peru Andes by shared tourist transportation and private car and tour guide. 2 day in small groups for enjoying more the nature and the colca canyon starts from San Miguel viewpoint and includes the night in Sangalle (Oasis).
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All Fees and Taxes
- Walking Sticks
- Entry/Admission - Abra Patapampa
What's excluded :
Day 1: Arequipa - Chivay - Cruz del Condor viewpoint - San Juan de Chuccho - Sangalle
Stop At: Colca Canyon, Colca Canyon, Arequipa Region
Pick up at 3AM from the hotel in Arequipa and departure to Chivay, located at 3 hours from Arequipa.
Breakfast and departure to the Cruz del Condor a natural view point from where we will watch the condor’s flight and the Colca canyon.
Then we will continue until arrive to Pampa Sann Miguel; where we will start the 2 day trekking into the Colca Canyon, descending during 3 hours to the Colca River (2160m), a descent of 1300 meters.
We will cross to the other side of the canyon and begin our ascent upward.
At midday, arrive to the lodge and resting place in San Juan de Chuccho village (2300 meters above sea level).
Here you will get a delicious and energetic lunch.
After our lunch, we will continue hiking for approximately three hours, crossing small villages (Malata and Cosñirhua to our next destination: Sangalle/Oasis, where we will find a nice place to spend the night in a family bamboo bungalow where we will enjoy the pretty swimming pool between palm trees, surrounded by the Colca. Overnight.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Sangalle - basic accommodation with private bathroom
Day 2: Sangalle - Cabanaconde - Yanque hot Springs - Chivay - Arequipa
Stop At: Abra Patapampa, Carretera 1SE, 30 Kms south of Chivay, Chivay 04145 Peru
At 4am We will begin the ascent of three hours to Cabanaconde (3280m). This day we will walk up 1050m, for the last hard and steep trail of our excursion.
Breakfast and departure to Chivay, lunch and visit to the hot springs La Calera.
Return to Arequipa, guided stops in route at: Patapampa, a natural view point located at 4800 MASL where we will watch the southern mountain range; then we will stop at Pampa Cañahuas for watching the vicugnas, alpagas and lamas. Arrive to Arequipa city at 6PM.
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers