Colosseum and Ancient Rome Small-Group Walking Tour
Small group tour of Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum. Have fun discovering Roman history and Gladiator combats! Visit the Colosseum with an enthusiastic guide in a small group with an average of 16 people ( the group may reach up to 20 people.) Skip the line tickets to enter the spectacular Roman amphitheater are included in your booking. Proceed to the Palatine Hill and Roman forum where the amazing temples are still standing. Ruins and Roman history will be brought back to life by your expert guide!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide for 3 hours
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Your guide will offer a brief introduction of Ancient Rome, getting every member of the group up to speed with the key aspects of the fascinating history of Ancient Rome. Your small group will then head to the most iconic symbol of Ancient Rome, the Colosseum.
Armed with Colosseum skip-the-line tickets, your guide will help you to avoid the long ticket queue maximizing your time here in Rome. As you enter the Colosseum you will be blown away by this spectacularly preserved theatre.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
From the Colosseum you will proceed to the famous Palatine hill, one of Rome's seven hills. The place where the emperors used to live, you will enjoy a stunning view over the Roman Forum and Circus Maximus.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
You will then climb down to the fascinating Roman Forum, the meeting point of Ancient Rome. Strolling among these ancient ruins, you will feel like you've been transported to another world. Your guide will use overlay books and 3D pictures to help you to visualize how magnificent these ruins once were. Bring Ancient Rome to life with this best-selling small group tour.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Via Frangipane, 30, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Normal sized backpacks are permitted as huge backpacks will not be admitted
- Colosseums' Rules:No Permitted Sharps objects, liquids glass bottle, Drones, selfie-sticks parfumes & spray. Allow Plastic bottle water The tour runs in any weather conditions.
- ID Card/Passport is a must for Colosseum access
- Please be aware that to enter the Colosseum it is necessary to pass a metal detector security check; although skip the line tickets are included, there may be some wait time to pass through security checks
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: if you arrive late you might lose the entrance or a part of the tour
- Please note: the order of the itinerary might change. It is possible that you will visit first the Roman Forum and then the Colosseum
- The meeting time can be subject of a slight change. In this case we will call/text you in advance.
- Please note that due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not suitable for any persons with disabilities.
- Near public transportation
- Small group tour average 16 people (maximum 20 people).
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Rome Private Guides is glad to inform you that all our “Small group tours” and “Private Tours” comply with the protocols and guidelines suitable to guarantee the performance of our service in safe conditions to prevent Covid-19. The safety and health of our clients and staff is our highest priority.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.