Colosseum and Roman Forum for Kids Private Tour
Explore the heart of the Roman Empire to discover its legends, secrets as well as rich history with this fun, family-centered 3h tour! Visit the Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum as you learn all about the glorious Gladiator combats and the everyday life of an ancient Rome with the help of a child expert guide that will entertain and engage your children and immerse them into the fascinating life of heroic Gladiators and Emperors!
Watch Ancient Rome come back to life with the help of an enthusiastic commentary and interactive tools. Allow your children to step back in time and enjoy the adventure of discovering heroes and villains of the glorious Roman Empire!
This kid-oriented private tour of Ancient Rome will allow your kids to learn while having fun and enjoying the company of like-minded friends. Bring your camera along for breathtaking family pictures!
Let us give you an experience of Ancient Rome that will create unforgettable family memories!
per adult from
What's included :
- Kid friendly guide for 3 hours
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Arco di Costantino, Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Rome Italy
You will met your Private Tour Guide at Arch of Constantine, short side facing to Colosseum.
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
With pre-purchased skip-the-line tickets, you will enter into the magnificent Colosseum without waiting. Your guide will captivate every member of the family with stories of the famous gladiator battles that took place inside, as well as the other spectacles that had the crowds mesmerized in the days before televisions and electronic games.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
The tour will then head to the Palatine Hill, where the emperors and noble families built their houses
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Roman Forum, where ancient Romans used to meet to socialize and worship their gods.
Using visual aids our enthusiastic guide will really be able to bring the ruins to life
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Arch of Constantine, Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Roman Forum, Via della Salara Vecchia, 5/6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be aware that to enter the Colosseum it is necessary to pass a metal detector security check; although these are skip the line tickets there may be a short time spent waiting to pass through security checks.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please be on time to avoid losing entry on the tour.
- Please note that the itinerary order is subject to change due to availability of tickets.
- Please ensure you bring a valid ID, this is necessary for the security checks of the sites you will be visiting.
- Near public transportation
- For your own comfort, please bring comfortable shoes and a refillable water bottle.
- Please make sure you ask the guide any curiosities you may have during the tour, we want to ensure you have the very best experience!
- Due to Colosseum rules, no sharp objects, liquids glass bottle, drones, selfie sticks, perfumes & sprays are allowed. Only plastic water bottles are allowed.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note that due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not suitable for any persons with disabilities.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Rome Private Guides is glad to inform you that all our “Small group tours” and “Private Tours” comply with the protocols and guidelines suitable to guarantee the performance of our service in safe conditions to prevent Covid-19. The safety and health of our clients and staff is our highest priority.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.